Search here

Top 7 TwitterNG Trend Influencers of 2018

I am a social media enthusiast. I can't imagine a day without a visit to that virtual world, especially Twitter; not for much activities but to LEARN and trust me that community is rich in knowledge and you can most times get those knowledge FREE.
Top Twitter Influencers in Nigeria
I love twitter because it makes it easy for users to know what people are talking about in #Trends. I still don't have a full grasp of how that of Facebook work though I understand that it's not that difficult but at least it's not at the fore and not as popular as it is on Twitter.


For a word or #Hashtag to appear in the top spot, a lot of work must go into tweeting it. On a good day, at least 1,200 tweets are needed in a little space of time for any word or #Hashtag to stand a chance of making it to the top 20.

Influencers are those with a huge number of followers who can easily engage and get people talking about whatever they bring to the Twitter community and today, I am putting out a list of top seven of such Trend Influencers who in my opinion have proven their ability to make anything trend in a matter space of one hour, anytime, any day.

1. @KobokoGCFR
2. @Bhadoosky
3. @MrAyedee
4. @DrJoeAbah
5. @NatashaAkpoti
6. @TWEETORACLE
7. @Chydee

These guys got brain and putting same to work. I, @bayotee want to be like them when I grow up.
😄😄😄

This list is based on my personal opinion and I will appreciate if you add yours in the comment box below.

I will see you again, soon
#iAmEyitayo

Get free email updates!

Follow us!

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...