Search here

Waiting for a Sign? Here is it...

I've seen and heard many people wanting to embark on a project, start a relationship, write a book, setup a blog, start a business, take up volunteering jobs, etc but it never goes beyond the wanting stage. When I say this, I'm not in anyway exempted; I have, in the past, also battle with taking action too. I have over-processed many many great ideas till it evaporates or become obsolete. You're not alone.

Many times I would say to myself "it's not time yet, when it is, I'd have an easy start and ride" but how wrong I was. I'd say when it's time, I'll have a kind of divine sign.  Thank God for growth, I've seen myself outgrow that line of though. You too should. I've replace that with the belief that "if it gives me an easy start or ride, then I'm not dreaming big enough about it" and that seem to have changed everything I dream of accomplishing.

If like me, you've been waiting for a sign, get that out of your head and take the thought and idea alone as the needed sign to get started. kindly take this as The Sign!
One of my biggest dream is to see myself motivating others to pursue their dreams through my blog posts. I have in the past been cold about it but not anymore. I have decided to end 2017 stronger despite all. I have decided not to let my blog lay fallow anymore, I'll put it to best use to reach out to people- that's so fulfilling for me.

What have you been planning but never doing? Like me, resolve to start doing than thinking. Don't wait to make New Year Resolution. The day you decide to start working out your plans is indeed Your Own New Year so make it come earlier than others. Start 2018 earlier

As said earlier, if you've been waiting for a sign to get started, take this post as THE SIGN.

To your colorful 2018 and beyond,
#iAmEyitayo

Get free email updates!

Follow us!

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...