Search here

Are You Really Earning from This H2i?

People often ask me this question:

"Are you really earning from this your H2i Network?"

LOL! So this looks like an extra-curricular activity?
My answer are in these...

1. I've been working in a leading Commercial Bank in Nigeria for 8years and 8months now not as a top earner but my salary is above that of millions of Nigerian graduates. I'm not bragging, just trying to make a point...

2. In these 8 years+ I've been more broke than not, always looking forward to the next pay day. 95% of bankers are ALWAYS broke, take it or leave it. Never be deceived by the glittering BLING-BLING


3. With my current banking salary, I will never be able to afford what H2i offers which includes a Brand New Hyundai SUV, build an exotic home in a choice city, go on a foreign holiday trip, or touch the lives of the less-privileged. For these to happen, I must think outside the Salary Cell

Now ask yourself these: Do you think I'll still be promoting H2i for a full year if I were not EARNING WELL from it? Does it look like I'm just doing it for fun?
Are you waiting to see my bank statement before you act as if your destiny depends on my proofs?


My candid advice: Be humble enough to grab this H2i opportunities. If anyone wants to be proud and arrogant, bankers are at the forefront, we are the most vulnerable but we don't want people to know we have a need but I refused to be one of such so against popular opinion, I grabbed the H2i Lifeline. You're good to go with as little as N6,600. I pray you won't look back one day and say " and Tayo told me ooo..."

To Sign up on H2i, Call/Whatsapp +2348061637966. You can get on board with as little as $40 (N6,600 in Nigeria)

Thanks for reading through.

#iAmEyitayo
#ProudH2iPartner H2iPays

Get free email updates!

Follow us!

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...