Search here

You Are Six People Away From President Trump

I heard about this few months ago. I really can't remember exactly where or how but doing my own analysis really paints the idea in a better and clearer form. I may sound crazy to you, just as it did to
me initially, try maintain an open mind and see how truly succinct this can be.

Here's my analysis:

#1
I'm a Living Faith Church member, a church worker at that so I have free access to my Resident Pastor, he's also the State Pastor. My Resident Pastor is #1 person on my list in reaching Trump.


#2
Assuming my Pastor doesn't have direct access to the Presiding Bishop (Papa Oyedepo), he sure has access to other Bishops that have free access to Papa. A Bishop that my Pastor can access is #2 person on my list in reaching Trump.

#3
The Bishop in Kano, Kaduna or Abuja that my Resident Pastor has free access to has free access to The Presiding Bishop. Papa Oyedepo is #3 on my list to reaching Trump.

#4
Nobody doubts the fact that Papa Oyedepo can, if he wants to, easily access Osinbanjo (The Vice President of Nigeria). Osinbanjo is #4 on my list in reaching Trump.

#5
Osinbanjo is currently the Nigeria's Vice President and it is no doubt he can directly access President Buhari his boss and there I have my #5 person to access President Trump.

#6
Buhari is #6 on my list to reaching Trump.
Buhari being the President of the most populous black nation should have Trump's contact. So Buhari is #6 on my list to reaching Trump.

We indeed live in a small world where things can really be as easy as we can imagine them. That's how the world is connected. We're all an average of six (6) people away from anybody in the world.
If you're not yet leveraging on the power of networking, you're doing it the stone-age way.

#iAmEyitayoQuote: Indeed, your network determines your net worth.

#iAmEyitayo 
#iAmAnetworkMarketer #H2iPartner

Get free email updates!

Follow us!

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...