Search here

H2i Testimony From Oifoghe Rita

Rugged H2i Member
LOTS OF TESTIMONIES SPRINGING UP FROM HELPING HANDS INTERNATIONAL
READ THIS TESTIMONY FROM A H2i DOGGED AND RUGGED PARTNER, BE INSPIRED

Read her verbatim:
I think I should share some of my testimonies with you my lovely friends.
It was a time I was looking for how to gain financial freedom even though I was working with an official car attached to me with a salary people envied which I called peanut because it was not what I wanted.
I can't forget the day I found out about Helping Hands International, all I told my self is that this is what I wanted... I hate sitting down in one place for those that know me and I don't like depending on any body including my hubby. Another aspect of it is that I was going to meet so much quality people and free vacations for myself and family. Waoo I dived into it.

My family said its not possible
My friends said it's not possible
My church said its a scam
My neighbors said its not possible
Hmmmm..isokay oooo
I went to the mirror and smiled to myself and told myself I can I will I must succeed. That's how the journey of financial freedom started. I know what I wanted... Take note I know what I wanted... Not minding the fact that so many obstacles are on the way.
Today my case is different! Yes, my case is different

READ: Your Benefits When You Become H2i Partner
Rita, Another Proud H2i Member
That's why I put it to you today that poorverty and financial freedom must be deliberate. Why deceive yourself by giving yourself so much reasons why you should remain poor.
Know this:
Poorverty brings disgrace
Poorverty brings bad health
Poorverty scare people away from you, etc
You must rethink today
Throw away all form of excuses and reevaluate yourself today
Do you know can change your story in just one year?
Why busy gossiping and finding faults when you can actually learn from achievers...
The truth is that time waits for no one
Make use of your time very well.
Are you  interested in joining the billionaires today inbox me let's talk about it. Financial freedom is very possible in a short time
Thank you for reading God bless you
God bless Helping Hands International.
© Princess Rita Aikhomu
To become a H2i Partner, Call/WhatsApp +2348061637966

#iAmEyitayo
#ProudH2iPartner

Get free email updates!

Follow us!

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...