Search here

Trump's "Shithole" Comment on Immigrants

What President Trump said about Immigrants got me off my personal blogging track this week I've never done a posts on politics just the way it has sparked outrage from UN, AU, etc. I'd rather focus on motivating my readers the little way I can, tell stories, give digital investment advice. Let me quickly state that all the fuss about that is still nothing more than an allegation that but considering his precedence, you can't swear that he didn't say that though there has been denial from the Capitol Hill but not personally from Trump.

But...

What did Trump say? In a meeting on Immigration issues, President Trump was alleged to have asked why he should accept Immigrants from "Shithole countries" referring to Haiti, El Salvador, and African countries.

But in reality, does Trump have the moral right to utter such a racists comment? I don't think he has considering his family's origin. A brief check on where his family is from is the reason why I think he should never has said that and that brings us to the next question.

Where is Trump's family from? A simple check on Trump's profile on Wikipedia reveals that "Trump's ancestors originated from the German village of Kallstadt in the Palatinate on his father's side, and from the Outer Hebrides in Scotland on his mother's side. His grandparents and his mother were born in Europe". Read more here: Donald Trump- Wikipedia.

So, if Trump's grandparent's history can so easily be traced back to Europe, Why call other countries "Shithole"? This question is personally is personally beyond me so I will depend on my readers comment to come up with an answer. Share your views int the comment section.

I sign off for now.

#iAmEyitayo
@bayotee

Get free email updates!

Follow us!

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...