Search here

YOUR PHONE IS SMARTER THAN YOU ARE

95% chances are that you're online reading this on your Smart Phone. I am not here for my usual network marketing or to sell you on any product or service. Neither am I here for the usual motivation. This post is to open your eyes to the realities that are staring at you in the face that you choose to play blind with.
Earn Money Online with your phone
We live in the technology age. Yeah, the baby boomer age which is characterised by craze for technological gadgets. This is the age where if you're offline, you're "off-life".
Personally,  for the past three years, I've not been offline for up to three days at a stretch; I can't imagine how life would be without my Smart Phone, or when I'm with the phone without access to the Internet. That'll be a backward time travel to my secondary school age back in the village, Ekinrin-Adde, somewhere in Kogi State. Life in the village isn't horrible but remembering that I once lived without a phone, internet service, etc makes my chest peppery.

Now, it's usual to see a primary school pupil operating a Smart Phone. Two days ago, Deborah turned three but the way she navigates through her dad's iPad to locate her favourite game is jaw-dropping. People around won't let me express my marvel as they swore little Debby know nothing about gadgets when compared with her other class mates. Will I be right to think some of these kids are born with the tech skills?

Now, there are feature phones, and there are smart phones. Feature phones wouldn't do much more than voice call, SMS, clock/date display but its Smart counterpart which is my focus in this post will do far more.
 
What makes a Phone Smart?

It can access the internet
It can handle voice/video call and MMS
It can send/receive email
It can take/record/play picture/audio/video
It can serve as a P.A.
It can handle and work with many apps
It can recognise and work with voice/face/thumbprint commands
It can help you find your way in am unfamiliar route, the list is endless...

In the list listed above, the most appalling to me is its ability to recognize voice/face/thumbprint. That's intelligence! Artificial or superficial.

How can your Phone be smarter than you?

Yeah, phones used to be for communications alone but innovations have added so much to text that phone have now become "office on the go" where people make and close deals. Businesses created and money exchanging hands.

Therefore, in this generation, if you hold a Smart phone and all you do with it is make and receive phone calls or send and receive SMS, then your phone is likely most smarter than you are.
If all you do is take selfie and update instagram, that's cool but there's much more to that.
If all you do is pay for data subscription to forward viral jokes that add no value, that ok but I know there's more to that phone than that.

For me and some other guys, we have taken the path that put us always ahead of our Phones no matter how Smart they may be. How? We ensure our phones don't enslave us, we don't work to keep our phones running; rather, our phones work and earn us more money than we need to keep it online. We earn a living legitimately online making use of our phones. Nothing motivates me to be online with my Smart Phone than its ability to help me earn online. The credit alert is so real and a genuine motivation

Again I say, if in this digital age, you're not earning money online using your phone. If all you do with your phone is to post your slay queen pictures on social media in this age where paper money is being phased out by cryptocurrency, bitcoin threatening the relevance of banks, then your Phone is obviously Smarter than you are. Period

I said earlier that I'm not going to talk about anything online investment but I think you should take a look at what I've been enjoying through BITCLUB ADVANTAGE. Bitclub, indeed, is bae, I live a life of Advantage...

If you need more clarifications, Call/Whatsapp +2348061637966.

I'll talk to you again, soon.

#iAmEyitayo
Twitter: @bayotee

Get free email updates!

Follow us!

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...