Search here

WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR 2018, I MEAN JANUARY 2018?

I am moved to share this with you as it comes to my mind so don't mind that is a very short piece, focus on the message and what it has the capacity to move you to achieve. After all, my goal here is not a long write-up, the goal is to get you to do what you need to do to live your dream using the EVER FLEETING TIME as the subject of discussion.

By the end of today,
being the 14th day of January 2017, 3.8% of 2018 would have gone and a whooping 45.2% of January 2018 would have gone. I mean, gone! Yes, for good and never to be back again.

Are your planning to do anything come January 2018, how precisely on track are you? If you've not started yet, let me tell you that the whole of 2018 is fast coming to an end, if it already hasn't.
Get your ass off the couch, roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done. Thinking and planning never get beyond thinking and planning unless you act on them.

For me, 2018 is massively going to be on blogging and digital investment. Making money online is too cool for me to ignore. For you, it might be learning a skill, bagging a certificate, visit to a dream destination; whatever it is, just go for it and the time to act is now.

If this post is helpful or has the capacity to help anyone, please share it and drop a comment below.

I'll see you again, soon.

#iAmEyitayo #iMotivate
Twitter: @bayotee

Get free email updates!

Follow us!

Subscribe

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...